Exclusive Use Collection
Simbavati’s Exclusive Use Collection
Simbavati Lodge Collection takes pride in offering our diverse Exclusive Use Collection, a range of private villas, cottages and camps.
Each is utterly unique and tailored for families and small groups of friends seeking memorable, private and personalised travel experiences within their own space and with the high standards and offerings synonymous with the Simbavati promise of Africalm.
There is something to appeal to everyone. From two couples looking for an exclusive and luxurious safari tailored to their needs, to a family seeking to set their own safari rhythm with the freedom to relax and be themselves on holiday.
Our exclusive-use safari lodges come with a dedicated safari guide and vehicle so that you can tailor the safari experience to suit your needs (with the exception of Simbavati Trails Camp which focuses on walking safaris exclusively).
A charming, intimate safari lodge in the Klaserie Private Nature Reserve
• Four luxury suites, double volume sitting/dining room, mezzanine library which can accommodate extra children.
• Mature and tranquil gardens lead to a separate entertainment area with rim flow pool, bar and pool terrace overlooking a flood-lit waterhole
• Who would love it? – A group of friends, multi-generational family or even two families travelling together
A picturesque, exclusive use cottage in the Timbavati Private Nature Reserve
• Two bedrooms, sitting/dining room, alfresco covered dining area, sleepout deck under thatch and your own pool overlooking the Nhlaralumi river, a favourite spot for elephants
• Breakfast and dinner is taken at Simbavati Hilltop Lodge with lunch served at your cottage
• Who would love it? – Two couples or a family of four
An immersive, walking safari camp in the Timbavati Private Nature Reserve, open from March to November only
• Four en suite tents for eight guests offering a back-to-basics yet luxury experience with a pool, fireside bush dining and guided walking safaris
• Expect a digital detox with no electricity, cell phone or wifi reception
• The tents can be booked on a room-by-room basis but it lends itself to exclusive use as well
• Who would love it? – A group of friends, or older family party with children of sixteen years and older
An opulent, luxurious private villa in the Timbavati Private Nature Reserve
• Two expansive suites, each with dressing room and bathroom, large sitting and dining area, covered terrace with waterfall feature pool and views over the bush and waterhole
• Who would love it? – Two couples or a family of four (Children of five years and older are welcome)
An exclusive, self-catering safari home in the Klaserie Private Nature Reserve
• Five en suite bedrooms sleeping ten guests, an inviting pool, garden and a small boma overlooking a waterhole
• Who would love it? – A group of friends, multi-generational family or families travelling together
A private, self-catering cottage overlooking the Indian Ocean in the heart of the Garden Route
• Two identical en suite bedrooms and a loft area with two single beds for older children, wraparound terrace, and heated pool. Spectacular views over ocean, mountain, lake, and fynbos.
• Walking distance to Simbavati Fynbos on Sea for dinner if you want to treat yourself
• Who would love it? – Two couples, or a family party